Eating better is a daily challenge. In this world of the busy, hectic and over-scheduled, women face daily pressure to get-it-all-done. Over time, their eating and personal wellness habits get worn down, and their health suffers.
If this sounds like you, you may benefit from working with a Health Coach.
What is a Holistic Health Coach?
A Health Coach is a knowledgeable advisor that provides ongoing support and guidance as you set health goals and make sustainable changes that improve your overall health and happiness. As a certified holistic health and nutrition coach, I help you look into all areas of your life and how they are connected and influence your health.
Families Eating Better Health Coaching is not about counting calories and making lists of ‘good’ and ‘bad’ foods. It’s about helping you discover the best way to eat for YOU, so that you can achieve and maintain a healthy weight, reduce food cravings, and maximize your energy.
As a graduate of The Institute for Integrative Nutrition, I have been trained in over 100 dietary theories, lifestyle management techniques and coaching methods. I have learned exciting information from the top experts in the field of health and wellness, including Dr. Walter Willet, Geneen Roth, Dr. Mark Hyman, David Wolfe, and many others.
This education has equipped me with an extensive understanding of holistic nutrition and health coaching. I am able to work with you to make the dietary and lifestyle changes that produce real, lasting results.
Families Eating Better Programs
Eating Better 1-on-1
Your personalized health and nutrition program will radically improve your health and happiness. In this 6-month program, you will . . .
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how to easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your program includes . . .
- two 50-minute phone sessions per month
- e-mail support between sessions
- healthy, simple to prepare recipes
- thoughtful coaching and caring support to help you make the changes you want
- informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- access to my monthly newsletter and the latest health tips and recipes
- my personal commitment to your healthy success
To decide if health coaching is right for you, request a free initial consultation using the form below. We’ll discuss your health and lifestyle and determine how I can best support you in achieving your wellness goals.